Thursday, June 28, 2007

Office Luchador

My coworker knows that I knit, and he accidentally found some bizarre photos and sent them over to me with the comment "Can you make some of these? Please?" I told him I had been looking for a pattern for those for about a year with no luck. About five minutes later he called me and said, "I don't know what a knitting pattern looks like, but I think I found one." Indeed he had. If you are not familiar with these, you're in for a treat. Check it out:

Armed Robbery for the Holidays

His favorite was the red boy's balaclava, so I took that pattern and combined it with the adult man's balaclava pattern so it would fit his head. He's quite pleased with the result:
Apparently he's so pleased that he's fallen asleep. And we're very pleased that we have our very own office luchador. Orale!

2 comments:

shula said...

Magnificent work!

Shula

(armed robbery for the holidays)

Diana said...

Why thank you! I must give credit to the lunatic that came up with the original patterns. I wonder if they started off insane or if the patterns drove them insane....tough call.