Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Last Two

Aaah, the serenity of your own (12 1/2" x 14 1/2") log cabin:

As long as it doesn't turn out to be, as my friend Eddie put it, "a place of agony and death:"

Oops! Next time read your Camp Crystal Lake rental contract a little more carefully. Close up:

I will be really surprised if Lee wants this next one for her shop. And to be honest, I'm kind of attached to it. Here's our little Peruvian friend before the holocaust (22"x18"):

And here he is after:

Yup, he's feeling a little zombified. And I don't want to know what he plans to do with those puppies.

In other news, I knit one of those log-cabin blankets for my friend Zeppo using only the colors of puke, and failed to take any photos of it. How that happened I have no idea. Also I did one other painting, but it's a gift and I can't reveal it yet, even though it's kind of rad and I want to. I CAN'T. So that's it for now. As you were.

No comments: