Sunday, January 31, 2010

Post Xmas Roundup: Non-Xmas Edition

In the middle of the Xmas rush, it apparently seemed like a good idea to do a bunch of extra shit that wasn't on the list. Some of it wasn't time consuming, such as the day I discovered Krylon "Short Cuts" in fluorescent colors:

Come on, you knew I had to eventually do a Hot Pink Jesus. Other stuff was more involved. Here's a before shot:

And after:


This was conceived as a potential brother present.

Here's one I just finished a couple of days ago. Before and After:



Awwww, baby vampire cherubs! And they appear to be musical prodigies!! AWWWWWW!!

And lastly, here's something I found in Goodwill that's already so horrifying that I couldn't possibly improve upon it:


Seriously, this is the very embodiment of "can't sleep, clown will eat me." Couldn't make it any worse.

I've got something varnishing right now, but if I post it I won't be back until like August. So that's it for now!

No comments: