Saturday, November 27, 2010

Night of the Rip-Offs

I saw an ad for the Night of the Demons remake DVD, and the photograph of the featured demon was so painterly that I couldn't resist. I have no interest in seeing this remake, and I am sick of remakes, but the demon was great looking. I hate my camera and my dark house, blah blah, here it is:

IMG_6117_1IMG_6118_1I shot this in the super dark guest room because it's hanging on the wall and it's really heavy and I didn't feel like lugging it back downstairs. Actually it probably looks better blurry.

Remember this guy?

Library - 8887He got tired of hosting kids' parties and decided to join the Insane Clown Posse.

IMG_6119IMG_6120_1I have no idea how piggy banks work. It's an insolvable mystery on par with magnets. And if you don't know what I'm talking about, check out this video:


You'll be glad you did.

This bank is my brother's Xmas gift. By now he's expecting this sort of thing from me. I wouldn't want to disappoint him by actually purchasing a gift. That wouldn't be in the spirit of the season, would it? I don't think so.

2 comments:

Rikki said...

Pah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!! LOVE the bank!

Diana said...

HA! Thanks. I hope ICP likes it too. Or at least ignores it.