Thursday, January 8, 2015

Five Months is Actually an Improvement...

I survived Xmas. That's about all that needs to be said about that, and one day I will post all the crap that I made as "gifts." But for now, here's a few that have been sitting on the dung heap that is my Flickr account.

A gift for Agent Turkey Lip of N.U.T.S.A.C. UK:

Untitled

A gift for the BFF entitled "Jesus Christ Walks Into A Bar":

Untitled

Featuring another delightful illustration from Friend of N.U.T.S.A.C., Brunofsky. The BFF is obsessed with Octomom.

And one final project, before I disappear for another five months...

N.U.T.S.A.C. UK knows how much I enjoy the peerless, highly-esteemed journalism of the Daily Mail, and they gift me a fresh steaming issue whenever possible. Inside one of the more recent copies, I found an article about Bazz the beekeeping dog. Bazz kept getting stung while performing his duties, so they made him this little beekeeper suit.

Untitled

IS HE GORGEOUS OR WHAT?? I excitedly shared the photo with a friend that had previously revealed to me her secret fetish regarding animals wearing shoes. She was quite pleased. So as a gift to her, I slapped him on a canvas board sprayed with robins egg blue spray paint, rubbed some gold paint around the edges, and put him in a frame. Oh, Bazz. You are a delight.

No comments: