Thursday, September 3, 2015

Shartwork Update

I know, two posts in one day. Sorry. But I've managed to wrestle Flickr into submission and I'm gonna keep pounding it as long as I can.

I bring you EXCITING NEWS: Dr. Craftenstein is proud to announce the launch of our new Exclusive Budget Collection! It's so NEW and so EXCLUSIVE that there are only two pieces in the shop right now!

Bummer

and L'il Squirt

These Exclusive Budget Collection pieces bring you all the shartyness you've come to expect from the other masterpieces, at the Exclusive Budget price of only $29.99! Other views and close-ups of these pieces can be found at drcraftenstein.com

But worry not: if you can't stand those, check back soon because there are several others in the pipeline. We'll have plenty more in time for Xmas!! SQUEEE!!!

And now I'm off to Dragon*Con. See you on the other side!

No comments: