Friday, August 31, 2007

The 2-Headed Croc and the Pig

This is how I found it:
I decided it needed some wildlife, but not just any wildlife.... It needed a two-headed crocodile. Here's a close up:The frame is pretty awesome too, but it gives me splinters. 21"x27"

This next thing isn't much of a craft. I had a red plastic piggy bank that I gave to charity. Right after I dropped it off, I realized that if I had painted the eyes red, it could have been that ghost pig from "The Amityville Horror" named Jody that floated around outside the house. I was PISSED. Luckily while I was out thrifting last week I found a blue one. I quickly colored the eyes with a red Marks-A-Lot, and voila: She's living over the dryer now to collect all my husband's change. He pays off like a slot machine.

I have decided that I really need to get busy on some decoupage because my case is getting awful heavy. I'll get back to you on that.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Jesus! Calm down! How do you have so much crafty-time?

Diana said...

Oh hell - I put the pig on here twice. And I remembered a bunch of stuff that I left off. To answer your question, I have no life.