Friday, May 9, 2008

Burn That Stash

I finished a blue version of the Log Cabin blanket from Mason Dixon Knitting:
That's a regular 12-inch ruler for scale.

I'm sending it to my mother for Mother's Day. The photo's not too great since I suddenly remembered I hadn't taken one just as I was packing the box (quell surprise!), so I'm lucky I even got this.

I have no fear that my mother will find this post before Mother's Day as she is unable to recognize a computer when she walks past one, let alone discover and harness the magic of Blogger.

Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

DoubleDutch59 said...

Oh, wow, I haven't checked in lately and am amazed at all the wonderful craftiness I've missed. I LOVE the cradle of filth shirt, and the dr. craftenstein sign rocks. It looks just like you :-). Did your mom like her log cabin special?

Diana said...

Uhm, I'll tell you about that later.