Monday, September 16, 2019

Michael's Is Not Screwing Around

Look at these stamps:

The top row of dark red stamps is one set, the black is a second set, and the clowns at the bottom are a third set.

Michael's went ahead and took the gloves off this Halloween. LOOK AT THE DAMN CLOWNS. And if I was any kind of friend I would have photographed the packaging. Maybe I will do that later and update this. Maybe I won't. Who can say?

I was bad enough about Halloween shopping before I ended up with a real life Frankenstein. Now I'm unstoppable. I got this guy at the Smith's:

Walmarks had the perfect pillow for my couch:

Unfortunately they only had the one, so I plan to keep looking for a second one.

I got these candlesticks at the walmarks too. They were an ugly mottled black and gold, so I took them out to the back yard and spray painted them silver:

I still need to check out Target because they always have adorable Halloween stuff. I might go broke before Halloween actually gets here. Wheeee!

No comments: