Monday, April 13, 2009

Two More Updates

First, here is the brown log cabin blanket I gave my friend because she made the mistake of admiring it:

I am now working on what may be my final log cabin blanket. I'm using every single leftover ball of Cheap'N'Shitty acrylic yarn I have in the stash, and I've gotten so tired of these blankets that I'm not even bothering to change colors when I start a new 10 row stripe. This thing is an affront to God.

Speaking of affronts to God, remember Zahgurim?

I gave him to my friend for his band practice space. Update: Zahgurim quite literally broke up the band. I am not making this up. Turns out the drummer was secretly religious (incidentally, this is a death metal band...) and he decided he didn't like my demon even one little bit. He threw it across the room breaking off the skull (no biggie, I gave my friend some E6000 to repair it with) and my two friends in the band laid into the guy. Band Over. I apologized for inadvertently Yoko-ing the shit out of their band, but they say it was about time that guy left anyway.

My artwork has scary powers, folks. I've decided to give Frankenstein Jr. to my tattoo guy but I'm kind of afraid his shop will fold. Wish me luck.

No comments: