Thursday, April 16, 2009

Xmas in March

The problem with not being able to give Zeppo her Xmas present until March is that I have to hide the photos and not post anything on here that she might see. On top of that my memory is shit, so it took me weeks to find the photos.

Anyway, I found an old breadbox at the Goodwill and sanded it down in order to do this to it (with apologies to Sailor Jerry):





Here's a close up of the knob:


Awww! It's a tiny dagger!

I think that's it for leftover projects. I'll try to stay more on top of this thing so I don't have another 6 month gap, but I'm not promising anything. As my friend Wilson says, I can't promise I'll try, but I promise I'll try to try.

2 comments:

soozinsta said...

Ha ha, you said both "breadbox" and "knob"!

Diana said...

Yer cruisin' for a spank.