Thursday, December 26, 2019

More Tiny Books!

More tiny books! I'm kind of obsessed with making these right now. If you're wondering why all the pages have a blue background, the answer is simple: it is my least favorite color of cardstock and I'm trying to burn it off. When I run out of this, I'm switching to either that one ugly green or horrible, horrible peach. Blech.

This one is called "Dick":

BTW I redid those sorry pictures of "Hi Corey" and "15" from the earlier post during my photoshoot today. And I put all these books in the Dr. Craftenstein store.

This one is called "Merci':

"Spray Sock":

"Nurse Hat":

This cover is from part of a target that I blew up with my birthday shotgun from Frankenhottie. <3

And last but not least, "Vincent":

If they ever let me leave here today, I'll go home and make some more. Hooray tiny books!

No comments: