Friday, December 27, 2019

We Need To Talk About Aleene's Original Tacky Glue

aleenes.com

I didn't realize I had a problem until I was almost out of it and got angry. I began planning my crafts based on how much of the glue was left in the bottle, which calmed me down long enough to recover my senses and rationally decide to go to the walmarks tonight after work and get A WHOLE LOT MORE OF IT. It's pretty much the only way I got any sleep last night.

So I guess I'm addicted to it. The first step is admitting you have a problem.

Aleene's Original Tacky Glue dries so fast, you guys. It doesn't get everywhere, it's super sticky, it dries clear, and somehow does not adhere the lid to the tip. You need this glue.

Here's what I'm doing with it. More tiny books!!

"City Water":

"Everlasting J":

Tonight I will be heavily restocking this glue. I honestly don't even remember what I was using before. It has been replaced.

In other news, I have lost the battle and have joined instagram. Sigh. dr_craftenstein

I have no idea what I'm doing. Please be merciless -- it's the only way I'll learn.

Now I'm going to make sure my paycheck landed in my account so I can spend the entire thing on Aleene's glue. I don't plan to ever run out again....

Later, back at the Bunker:

NEVER RUN OUT AGAAAAAAAAIIINNNNNNNNN

No comments: