Monday, December 23, 2019

Tiny books

Good, I posted all that lino block stuff. I couldn't remember if I did or not. :D

And hooray, it's only been three months since I posted! That's progress. As always, I'll talk about all the stuff I made for xmas after it is safely behind us. For now I am consumed with making art books.

I have had this book for years called "How To Make Books" by Esther K Smith. I used her pattern for a simple accordion book, then filled it with magical things I found in my stash. This one is called "Hi Corey":

This one is called "15":

A coworker gave me some kind of pink wine, a zin/chardonnay thing that I would never get myself, but it's free wine so whatever. Last night I went to refill my glass, and when I came back I decided to photograph the warzone I left behind. This is what it looks like when Dr. Craftenstein is mid-project:

Gee, I think I missed a spot.

I have enough pre-cut accordion books for four more of these. Let's see what happens!

No comments: