Friday, May 2, 2014

N.U.T.S.A.C. Rolls Deep

My paramilitary assclownery organization Got Real for last year's Dragon*Con because I decided it was high time for official gear. When did I decide this? I think like three weeks out from the Con. Why? Because that is the way of N.U.T.S.A.C.

Working my fingers to the bone, I somehow managed to hand embroider all of these Agent patches in the nick of time:

It seems I failed to take a photo of the patch I made for 2012 N.U.T.S.A.C. Rookie of the Year, Agent Chili Bowl. Well, it looks pretty much the same.

And for the Wingmen:

Viper is our Four Star Wingman, being that he is the only sober adult member of the organization. Viper suffers, friends. Please keep him in your thoughts.

Iceman heads up our International Wingman Division, and earns his Three Stars providing on-call Wingman support to the UK. Iceman keeps our borders safe from intoxicated Brits, is what I'm telling you. VERRRRY intoxicated Brits.

And of course N.U.T.S.A.C. would not even exist without Cougar, whose ready supply of bail money and diplomacy keeps my Co-CEO on the streets. She suffers, friends. Please keep her in your thoughts. (I also failed to photograph Wingman Slider's patch, AKA Agent Poopstuff. Poopstuff is proving himself to be a solid Wingman, and an asset to the organization.)

We needed something to sew these Official Patches to, so I (again, like a week out) painted us up some vests. Here they are in action:

I didn't get a chance to paint Mopey's. RIP little dude. :(

AND I MADE BUBBA A LITTLE VEST!!!!

I thought I had a better photo of it, but I had to work quickly because he was clawing my friend's shirt off. N.U.T.S.A.C. REPRAZENT!!

No comments: