Thursday, May 22, 2014

drcraftenstein.com

I know what you're thinking: "Gee, I've admired your terrible shit art for so long, but I do not yet own any. How can I bring some of this awfulness into my own home?" Friend, I'm glad you asked.

BEHOLD: DRCRAFTENSTEIN.COM ( <-- click there)

It's an Indie Made template, so please do not judge the non-existent design too harshly as most of it is out of my control. But do admire my awesome Microsoft Paint banner! That's all me.

Basically my house is filled to the brim and it's time to take action. Also I figured I'd better purchase the URL before someone stripped me of the title (because it is so awesome that surely everyone is clamoring for it).

I have the Madonna clowns over there, as well as two ceramics, and a bunch of this mixed media stuff:

I'm cranking out about a piece a week, so please check back if you don't currently see any shart to your liking. And if you place an order, you will get a free gift! Hooray!

One caveat: I'm really bad at computers on my days off. And I spend from Saturday night until Wednesday afternoon up to my wrists in gel medium. So if you have a burning question and you don't hear anything from me for a couple of days, I apologize in advance. But I'm going to try to make a real effort to stay on top of it! Or at least I promise I will try to try! It's the NU.T.S.A.C. way!

See you in the lab!

No comments: