Saturday, June 8, 2013

FARTY ARTY PARTY

With heartfelt apologies to my beloved Scorpions:

Untitled

Though, frankly, they kind of owe us all an apology for those shorts. I added the sunglasses to save them further embarrassment. Anyhoo, I have decided to have a yard sale consisting of junk from our house and also my terrible art. Also hot dogs and beer!

Untitled

It's going to be centrally located at KC/DC's house, and I'm not putting her address here, holla at me if you want to know where to bring all your piles of awesome money.

The following terrible shit "arts" will be at the sale:

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

I still have this damned thing:

Untitled

Ha. Not sure if I'll drag that along or not. I have also done a Bride of Pig Butcher but haven't taken a photo yet because my house is like a cave, but I'll try to do that this weekend. Ditto for another Alien Angel.

[Edit: Here they are...]

Untitled

That chalkboard says "NEXT" but you can erase and write whatever you want.

I have at least one other ceramic girl I'm working on, and I will have lots more paintings. And at least one bracelet, but I'm afraid I might run out of time to make more so don't quote me on that.

[Edit: And last night Absolut had me painting a fake Gacy in miniature. I still have two weeks and a full bar... :( ]

In addition to all of this Farty Art, we have a couple of small tables, my husband's old stereo, the old surround sound, and whatever else I can rustle up (read: convince the husband he will never put on ebay, so get it out of my house now please) will be priced to move!! So come on down! And feel free to bring all types of money -- we bought a card reader! Hooray plastic money!!

See you there!

No comments: