Thursday, June 13, 2013

More Fart

In my continuing effort to bring Fart to the people, here are a few more things that will be available at the Farty Party:

Untitled

I could paint King all day. I might do one with the newer makeup.

Untitled

I googled "clown painting" and of course one of the first things to pop up is Gacy. Bless you, internets. Never change.

Untitled

This one is called "He Does Cocaine."

Add in the Dee Snider painting from earlier:

Untitled

...and we're calling this the Face Paint series. My husband suggested that title after I announced, "it's sort of a clown series, but KING DIAMOND IS NO CLOWN. HELP ME." Thank you, dear.

I'm cranking out the Fart, people. (My brother points out that Shit + Art = Shart. He makes a good point. I'm keeping that in the holster for later.) I am also working on some bracelets, since the craft group is meeting tonight and bracelets are the one portable project in my life right now. Everything else involves paint and this box of Malbec I'm working my way through. Best to keep that spectacle in my own house.

Come to the Farty Party!

Untitled

Don't forget, there will be:

Untitled

No comments: