Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Even More Fartwork

These paintings are ready for the Farty Arty Party:

For those of you not familiar with my Deep Art Process, I found this in a thrift store and decided it needed a rubber duck in it. For some reason this duck looked really sinister, so I gave him demon eyes.

Untitled

Guess what I added to this one?

Untitled

Did you guess right? How about this one?

Untitled
Untitled

You're good. But you'll never guess this next one:

Geez, you kill a box of wine and all of a sudden swamp creatures are staring into your soul. Is no one safe?

These next two were donated by the artist, one Jodi Rose. I stared at them for probably a couple of years before I realized what was missing. Behold:

How hunky is that Poseidon? Hell yeah. If Jodi wants these back now, she will have to pay me millions of dollars. That's right, MILLIONS. (Jodi, if these sell, I'm gonna subtract the framing cost and split the monstrous profits with you. If it doesn't, Wilson is getting them for Xmas.)

Here are a couple of ceramics that will be looking for a loving home:

When I hold up one of these ceramics to my husband and he says "UUGH! GROSS!" I know I'm on the right track. The next one merely creeped him out, which is also a good sign:

Incidentally, this is what dry brushing on ceramic does to a paint brush:

Some gave all, all gave some. RIP little buddy.

See you guys at the FAP FAP! Come eat a hot dog!

Untitled

No comments: