Thursday, March 1, 2007

Etcetera

Here's some of the stuff I left out of the last post due to technical difficulties.
Jordan's cardigan:

Pattern: Lion Brand free pattern for Unisex Drop-sleeve Cardigan that I cannot find on their website now. Whatever.
Yarn: Caron Pound of Love, and also apparently some Red Heart that you can totally see on the sleeves. I assume that's what happened, as it only shows up in the photograph. Nobody tell Jordan about that.

Here's the back:
Please ignore the dumbass at the bottom.

The skull is from a free pattern I found here. I duplicate stitched it onto the sweater and added the bones because Jordan fancies himself a pirate.

Now for some paintings. As promised, I shot before pictures this time. Here they are:



The first one obviously needed Jesus in it:

The husband pointed out that this is Jesus as portrayed by Ogre in "Revenge of the Nerds." Here's a closeup of his mythical bretheren Nessie and Bigfoot:


This one is 13 1/2 x 23 1/2 with frame. I've been asked to provide those numbers elsewhere, so there you have it.

The second painting cried out for yetis:

Here's a closeup:

This one is 19 1/2 x 23 1/2 with frame. I think the yetis turned out pretty cute, but I started wondering if maybe I should have made one giant yeti instead.

Next up: Crap I Have Made For Gaby.

No comments: