Friday, March 2, 2007

Up and Running

It seems I have finally finished getting this blog ready for public consumption. Yay me! I think I've wrestled Flickr, Blogger, and the HTML into submission, but if anything doesn't work please let me know. I've tried to make each link open in a new window because I hate clicking on stuff that replaces my page so I have to hit "back" all the time or force it to open the link in a new window. If you find one that doesn't, please holla.

The good news is that if you click on the photos, you will be treated to a larger version. Huzzah! But then you have to hit the dreaded "back" button, because I have not as yet figured out how to make the photos open in a new window. I don't know if that's possible, but I'll keep working on it.

Anyway, welcome everyone, and I hope you all have a good time.

-- Diana

1 comment:

BadAttitudeWhatever said...

Cool, I get to give the first comment on your craftilicious blog! Your hidden talents are many and varied. glad to see you shining the light on them. and I LOVE the nesting dolls.