Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Leatha Update: Part One

Lest I lose the title of Shittiest Vegetarian Ever, it's high time for a leather update!

Factory Job is grueling to the soul and the hands. Word got out that I "make stuff," so one lady asked if I could please make her some finger guards so she would quit stabbing herself. I have lots of scrap leather lying around, so I came up with this:

That guy's adorableness broke the floodgates and the requests started pouring in. Some wanted the whole finger covered, and some wanted to be able to still use their fingertips:

One lady requested horses:

And I asked her to pose for an Action Shot:

But out of all the finger guards, I think this guy is my favorite:

How dope is he?? Everyone announced that they also wanted sharks and I announced that was too damn bad because 1) they already had their requests in, and 2) I was out of shiny silver scrap leather. Sit the hell down.

I've done several other leather projects, enough for a Part Two and possibly a Part Three. In related news, my Tandy Gold Membership expired, and when I renewed they upped me to Elite! That's right Salt Lake, I am Very Important. Look upon me, and BE DISMAYED. #shittyvegetarian

No comments: