Friday, March 9, 2018

Shitty Picnic and One Card

"Shitty Picnic" is a specialty of mine, comprised of only the finest ingredients I currently have in my refrigerator when the Cowboy randomly stops by between shifts. Tonight we have cheese curds, a green apple, white mushrooms, red seedless grapes, and Laughing Dog Brewery cream ales. I wish I had remembered the good crackers in the cabinet, but that's the magic of Shitty Picnic! You just never know how shitty each one will be. Hooray!

As far as crafting, last night I only managed one card. But it took all my energy and I'm kind of proud of it:

One day soon I need to do a full report on my die cutting/embossing machine. I have the Spellbinders PLATINUM6. It's small, but it's enough for my purposes and I dig it.

Also I need to talk about how excellent embossing powders are. I'll do that once I get caught up on the backlog.

For now, I have to get another cream ale and make stuff. Peace out.

No comments: