Monday, September 24, 2018

2017 Xmas Gifts: Part One

Yep, I never did post those. No time like the present! SWIDT

Last year I watercolored blank card sets for the BFF, KC/DC, and Ex-Husband. We'll start with him.

The Ex-Husband is a big old music nerd. So I watercolored some of his favorite musicians:

I had to hold her at that weird angle to take the reflection off the gold embossing.

Ditto for Bob Log and the silver lettering.

R.I.P. Wesley. Those are three of his favorite artists. He doesn't actually like Dave Matthews, but we keep pretending he does, and the joke will never get old. Therefore:

Hahahahaha! Aaahhh. Good times.

The BFF is completely in love with his own antics, so I based his card set on scenes from his life:

I used my shimmer pen there for a nice gravy sheen.

KC/DC got 8 cards and a carry case, so I'm going to stop here and make hers into Part Two....

No comments: