Monday, September 24, 2018

Cards With The F Word On Them

You've been warned. First let me introduce my die cutting machine. Behold the Spellbinder's Platinum 6:

But if you want those decapitated cat stickers, you have to go visit Hillzart when her shop reopens. She's giving you some time to browse. This is hers too:

Guess what happens to that cat later?

I'm going to tell you what dies I used, but I'm not going to link to them because people are weak and I don't want anyone to cry.

For this I used a tear-away tab die:

Spoiler alert: Jane likes the D.

This is a combination of a flyer for an animal shelter, and a set of alphabet dies:

I love love love the fortune cookie die:

After that I started skipping the cookie and just putting pulltabs in everything:

I used this gorgeous skull die on the Cowboy's valentine, and I try to use it whenever I can:

And then I bought the reveal wheel die. Man oh man do I love this thing. This was for Beccula:

This next one is a wedding card filled with helpful hints. The wheel turns to say, "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID":

No die cutting on the Cowboy's anniversary card, but it's worth a mention...

...because I'm counting the minutes until we break in my new tent this weekend. It is ready.

Maybe the Cowboy can tell me what this hole is for:

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID.

No comments: