Wednesday, September 26, 2018

To My Sisterwife: And Other Random Cards

Y'all, these pics have been piling up. Let's keep powering through them.

My Sisterwife is now dating Ex-Husband, so we are closer than ever to literally being Sisterwives. And I live in Utah now so we could make it really official. Anyway I love her dearly, and I am very happy for them. So I made this for her birthday. If I remember correctly I used some thin cardboard sheets cut into squares, duct taped them together, and covered them in acrylic paint:

And the squiggly lines are probably my Jelly Roll pen because I love that thing so much.

Thanks again to whomever it was that gave me the book of hair metal. It's the gift that keeps on giving. Judging by the spacing job on that last page, I may have been a bit drunk. At least I hope I was.

I'll just fill in the rest of this post with some other random cards, and say again that I love my die cutter and I love embossing powder.

I made this one for my surrogate mom. I really like that die even though it's a bitch to clean up after.

This is a tag I made that I'm particularly proud of:

Embossing powder just makes everything look pro. It's the best.

Hooray, all the cards are cleared out of the backlog!! Plenty of other nonsense in there though, don't worry. I stay busy. Peace out.

No comments: