Monday, September 24, 2018

Muskrat Bones and Gummy Bears

As a Super Shitty Vegetarian, I love working with bones. I ran out of what I had so I turned to ebay for a complete muskrat skeleton. Some of the bones ended up on the little red basket in a previous post. Others wound up as jewelry:

I lined two pendant bases with E-6000 and then filled them with tiny bones. The bone in the middle is a ring:

I filled the ring base with E-6000 and put the bone in, then taped it to a board so that it would stay level while drying.

Later I left it in the restroom at O'Reilly's Auto Parts because I never know what adventures the Cowboy is going to drag me into, and therefore can never dress appropriately. But I got it back. Hooray!

I also made a little demonic shrine and wired together a pendant with some beads.

I filled one pendant with E-6000 Negro mixed with glitter which looked nice next to this spray of tiny ribs:

And the jawbone necklace I also managed to lose, I think on the beach in Oregon. :( But I have another one. :)

This is also in E-6000 Negro and glitter:

Thanks, little muskrat dudes!

Last but not least: Gummy bears are revolting. But I buy them because the Cowboy thinks they are delicious. And now he has taken to hiding them all over the Bunker. In the eye cavity of a skull:

On top of my tequila:

In Victoria's bra:

On a mask:

And he says there are others. I can feel their tiny lifeless eyes following me wherever I go! But I cannot find them. So I have decided to string them up as a warning to the others that their gummy days are numbered:

Let this be a lesson. I AM COMING FOR YOU, GUMMY BEARS. BE AFRAID.

No comments: