Monday, September 24, 2018

2017 Xmas Gifts: Part Two

Continuing on, these are the cards KC/DC got:

I got obsessed with that pig man on American Horror Story and couldn't stop watercoloring him. So I just kept going:

Then I decided he needed some clown makeup.

I was fairly pleased with how these came out. And I decided I wanted to make a case for them. I dug out my Wonderflex, which is a thermal plastic that can be shaped when heated with a heat gun. It can also be painted with acrylic paint:

I glued some metal studs on the side and adhered this picture on the inside:

Here's the gift ready to go:

As proud as I am to finally have these up and out of the backlog, I'm sure that's not the end of 2017. And I'm counting the minutes until camping this weekend, so I'll keep digging...

No comments: